MELBOURNE, Australia, Nov. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Gibsons Technologies has been chosen as the Technology Partner by the Australian Fertiliser Services Association (AFSA), to rollout Kiri Align: a cloud-based safety and compliance management platform, as part of A$112,000 that AFSA has been allocated to improve heavy vehicle safety. This project is funded through the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator‘s (NHVR) Heavy Vehicle Safety Initiative (HVSI) 2020, supported by the Australian Federal Government.
The full media release is available at: kirialign.com/news
The funding will cover the following:
- Deliver Safety Management Systems (SMS) training, that addresses Chain of Responsibility (CoR) obligations under the Heavy Vehicle National Law
- Provide a digital solution Kiri Align and rollout pre-populated templates specific to AFSA members and other rural or agricultural-related transport companies, to manage safety and compliance processes and documentation
“The funding was part of $5.5 million being distributed across the country” said Sal Petroccitto, CEO NHVR. AFSA partnership with Gibsons Technologies, is one of the twenty-six recipients from across Australia to be supported with the heavy vehicle safety program roll-out.
Kiri Align as a platform, aims to help organisations to be safety compliant, & enable safe working environments for its people. The 3 capability areas of the software are: Safety-on-the-go, Safety compliance management and Safety compliance tracking.
The key features of the platform include managing an organisation’s:
- Safety Operating Procedures
- Pre-start checklists
- Induction/Training management
- Maintaining Job Safety Analysis
- Incident management & reporting
- Notifications & reminders
It provides the much sought-after capability to create and store digital forms, policies and procedures for easy retrieval and organisation. The software is also available as an App, and can be downloaded via the App Store or Google Play Store.