JOIN US IN THE SPOTLIGHT!
Stage School is one of the country’s leading performing arts training companies for young people. For 35+ years, teaching over 5,000 students at 21 locations across metro Melbourne, the company is now expanding to Brisbane!
Stage School’s friendly and supportive classes develop kids’ natural abilities, build confidence and public speaking skills while fostering a lifelong love of learning and creativity.
The company’s extensively developed curriculum combines a mix of on-stage and off-stage rehearsals and performances. But fun is at the core of their philosophy! They work hard to ensure that students always enjoy their experience in classes and on stage.
Classes for 2022 will be held in Mt Gravatt, Jindalee and The Gap. More locations coming soon.
Song, dance and drama all in one location. Fun for kids—great for busy parents!
- Develop successful life skills like confidence, communication and teamwork.
- Great value—all weekly classes, workshops and costumes included.
- Show costumes from our large, high-quality collection (no sewing or sequinning required!)
- Perform on stage twice each year in a professional theatre. Stage School manages everything so parents, guardians and friends can just come and enjoy the show.
- Classes taught by qualified, industry professionals
It’s so easy to get involved!
Stage School’s fun, free audition sessions are designed to offer prospective members and their parents/guardians an introduction to who they are, how their classes run and what you can look forward to when you join one of their programs. Their aim through the audition sessions is to best match your child’s interests, age and ability with their many classes to provide them with the best experience.
To book call (07) 3180 4525
Beginners OnStage (5-7 years)
Beginners OnStage rehearsals are structured and fun. They are broken down into three sections, taken by specialist professional rehearsal directors that individually cover singing, dancing and acting.
- Develop language and articulation skills.
- Develop musicality and rhythm.
- Develop coordination and spatial awareness.
- Build confidence and social skills.
Australian Youth Theatre (AYT)—drama and public speaking (8-18 years)
Founded in 1984 in Melbourne, the Youth Theatre is a very established performance-based drama program. With a proven track record of success and an exciting and stimulating curriculum, the AYT allows every young performer to shine.
- Rehearse each week with a professional drama director.
- Develop language and public speaking skills.
- Perform in fully staged theatrical productions each semester
- Extend your range as an actor.
Young Australian Broadway Chorus (8-18 year olds)
Dynamic musical theatre classes—singing, dancing & acting in one weekly session.
- Rehearse each week with a professional musical director, choreographer and drama director.
- Perform in fully staged theatrical productions twice a year.
- Learn exciting and varied musical theatre repertoire.
- Discover the fun of being part of a team of performers.
“Firstly, thank you for a wonderful year! Our 3 boys have thoroughly enjoyed this year—and as parents, we have loved seeing their confidence and skills grow and their end of year performances were simply outstanding! The staff have been wonderful, very professional and just fantastic with the kids.”
Thank you again for a wonderful experience. YABC is the highlight of our son’s week, and we are thrilled that he has found himself in a peer group who look after each other, encourage each other and are able to laugh, and with mentors who are able to nurture his love of performing.
“Congratulations to all the wonderful people who work behind the scenes to make the performances all appear effortless… and to the teachers who make it enjoyable for the kids to want to keep coming back each week. I am also impressed by the communication I receive about what is going on and how things work, it makes choosing to send my daughter to YABC an easy decision.”
“Right from the very first rehearsal, our son was smitten with it. He comes home buoyed by the confidence given him by the wonderful teachers he’s come into contact with and from the friendships he’s developing.”
Stage School Australia Auditions available in December, Jan/Feb & June/July | BOOK NOW (07) 3180 4525 | stageschool.com.au
Stage School’s friendly & supportive classes develop kids’ natural abilities, build confidence & public speaking skills while fostering a lifelong love of learning & creativity. #TheIndianSunhttps://t.co/x5aCeCXM1g
— The Indian Sun (@The_Indian_Sun) December 2, 2021