How would you like to join an expert discussion on the emerging opportunities in one of the fastest growing major economies in the world and explore how your organisation can build stronger partnerships with India?
On 29 November and 30 November, Asialink Business in collaboration with Australia India Business Council, Australia India Institute and CPA Australia will be hosting a panel discussion on: Australia—India: Deeper Understanding, Stronger Partnerships. Registrations are open now.
India is undergoing a rapid and unprecedented economic transformation. Over the next 20 years, there’s no single major market globally with more growth opportunities for Australian business than India. A growing India will need many of Australia’s goods and services – yet while Australia has long seen India as a key partner country, the Australian business community finds it challenging to enter and engage with the market.
In an effort to further deepen and reinforce partnerships with India, the Australian government recently launched Navigating from Potential to Delivery: An India Economic Strategy to 2035. This comprehensive and timely report unveils up-to-date market insights and practical business guidance in ten key sectors, including education, tourism, agribusiness and science and innovation.
The goals set out in this report are ambitious. By 2035, Australia aims to uplift India into its third largest export market and outbound investment destination in Asia. Via multiple strategic partnerships, Australia looks to build stronger and greater connection with India.
Following are the details of the panel discussions:
- Panelists: Pranay Kumar, CEO, State Bank of India—Sydney; Sheba Nandkeolyar, CEO at MultiConnexions; AIBC National Chair of Women in Business
- Sydney Time: 12pm-2pm
- Venue: Level 3, 111 Harrington Street Register here
- Registrations close on Tuesday 27 November
- Panelists: Pranay Kumar, CEO, State Bank of India—Sydney; Molina Asthana, Principal, Swarup Asthana Lawyers and Business Advisors; Commissioner, AFL South East Commission; Jim Varghese AM, National Chair, Australia India Business Council; Further panelists to be announced
- Melbourne Time: 12pm-2pm
- Venue: Level 20, 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank
- Registrations close on Wednesday 28 November
Cost (including seated lunch)
- Asialink Corporate Member/ Asialink Leaders Alumni/ Chairman’s Circle: $55.00 incl GST
- Non Member: $75.00 incl GST