In a bid to revive the tourism sector and support opening up of economies, the Consulate General of India, Melbourne, is organising an event on tourism promotion on 17 March.
The event will be held in collaboration with Economic Diplomacy Division, Indian Ministry of External Affairs, Incredible India, Australia India Chamber of Commerce (AICC), Ayush Cell, Melbourne, and Australia India Travel and Tourism Council (AITTC).
The Key speakers at the event shall be:
- Raj Kumar, Consul General of India, Melbourne
- Representative of AICC
- Representative of GOITO, Singapore
- Representatives of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO)
- Dr Santosh Yadav, Head , Ayush Information Cell, Australia
- Representative of Invest India
- Representative of AITTC
- Girish Singh Kavia, Consul (Commerce) CGI, Melbourne, will offer the vote of thanks.
The even will provide an opportunity for a face to face interaction with tourist operators and interested media personnel and representatives from various other organisations based in Victoria. The other important objective for the event shall be to collaborate with CGI’s Tourist Office in Singapore, and through them other stakeholders in India, to help acquaint the participants about measures the Government of India is taking towards an early revival of tourism in India, a press statement said.
The event shall be followed by light refreshments.
You can register for the event at https://forms.gle/gthaRNmjnT7hyRU59 and RSVP by 15th March 2022, 5 PM
- Date: 17th March 2022, [16:15hrs – 18:15hrs]
- Premises: Consulate General of India
- Address: 344, St Kilda road, Melbourne
- Website: www.cgimelbourne.gov.in
In a bid to revive the #tourism sector & support opening up of economies, the Consulate General of India, Melbourne, is organising an event on tourism promotion on 17 March. #TheIndianSunhttps://t.co/bjQfWIGFdC
— The Indian Sun (@The_Indian_Sun) March 9, 2022