Compass Global Markets hosts IEC for Diwali
Compass Global Markets, one of IEC’s key sponsors and forex partners, hosted the Awards finalists to celebrate Diwali at their office on Bourke Street in Melbourne on 27 October
AFL Grand Final Week Celebrations
Presented by Aitken Partners in association with IEC
29 September 2016 @ Aitken Partners
IEC presents ‘Spice Out’
23 June at Lincoln of Toorak
Spice Out Magazine, the First Indian Food Magazine launched in Australia by Celebrity Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Marcus Moore – President of Les Toques Blanches & Sanjeev Gill – IEC Hospitality Chapter President. Good Food & Drinks, Good Music and Great Company…the best way to sum-up Spice Out!
Australia India Update @ MCG
The IEC team would like to thank you all—Bank of Melbourne, AFL, Melbourne Cricket Club, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Pitcher Partners, Australia India Institute, IEC members and all our participants for attending this event and making it a grand success.
For more pictures follow the link
Panel Discussion: Indian Election Outcomes & Voters Aspirations
India’s hunger for growth and accountability. Will PM Narendra Modi’s government deliver?
A very knowledgeable session and the panel discussion did throw light upon various issues from foreign investment to women empowerment.
Thank you Dear Panel Members for sharing with us your insights:
* Pratap Nair – Senior Vice President strategic initiatives, Techmahindra – Australia
* Dr. Pradeep Taneja – Fellow at Australia India Institute
* Cr Gautam Gupta – City of Wyndham
* Rohini Kappadath – Director – Cross Border Business, Pitcher Partners
* Prof. Anthony P. D’Costa, Chair of Contemporary Indian Studies, Australia India Institute — at Pitcher Partners.
Who’s Who 2013 Launch